Welcome to Stratford Children’s Centre we hope you find this site useful. Our website will keep you up to date with what is happening. Stratford Town is very lucky to be covered by three Children’s Centres; we predominantly cover the south west of the town including Welford on Avon and Temple Grafton. You will be sure of a warm welcome and friendly service at any of the three Children’s Centres covering the area.
Services on Offer
- Meet and play (0-5 years).
- Chatter Matters Babies and Toddlers (Speech and Language groups).
- Speech and Language screens and Talk and Play (language enrichment group).
- Baby Massage.
- Baby Weigh and Play.
- Baby Resuscitation.
- Breastfeeding support at clinics, Weaning workshops.
- Parenting programmes.
- Midwifery services.
- ad hoc groups/workshops such as starting school play sessions, mini library.
- Bookstart Corner
Download our timetable
Timetables are updated for the following periods:-
Jan – April
April – July
Sept – December
The Centre is open Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm
Stratford Children’s Centre, Drayton Avenue, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 9PB
Tel. 01789 266624 | Email. email@example.com
- ” I have found the Children’s Centre’s to be a really excellent service.I visited the Dayton Avenue Centre when I was still pregnant, as a first time mum it was great to know there would be support when my baby arrived. I’ve been to lots of groups and I’ve found them brilliant- full of inspiring ideas for helping my son’s development through play”.
The centre is a great place to meet other parents – always clean and welcoming. breastfeeding support group was great in the early days – invaluable support. Chatter matters is fantastic.
A key feature of the Centre is the very warm, welcoming and safe environment it offers to all users OFSTED, 2011
The whole atmosphere – what’s laid on for you – the staff – it’s brilliant. Nothing is too much trouble.